[mapguide-internals] Program version 4.8 doesn't match environment version 4.5 (what does it mean?)

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:09:30 EDT 2011

A short question to the knowledgeables...
I am running a new trunk == rfc90.2 build (Revision 5924) on Windows
Vista SP2

in my mapguide server startup log I encounted this message:
     Program version 4.8 doesn't match environment version 4.5

what does it mean? I searched google but could not find something
seemingly relevant.
Can I ignore it?
Thanks!

context:
(6940) MgServiceManager::Initialize() - Creating Resource Service.
Opened Container        : MgSiteResourceContents.dbxml
getAllowCreate          : True
getAllowValidation      : True
getChecksum             : False
getCompressionName      : DEFAULT
getContainerType        : WholedocContainer
getEncrypted            : False
getExclusiveCreate      : False
getIndexNodes           : 1
getMode                 : 0
getMultiversion         : False
getNoMMap               : False
getPageSize             : 16384
getReadOnly             : False
getReadUncommitted      : False
getSequenceIncrement    : 5
getStatistics           : 0
getThreaded             : True
getTransactional        : True
getTransactionNotDurable: False

Program version 4.8 doesn't match environment version 4.5