[mapguide-internals] PHP 2.3 version conflict.... where are installation instructions for the webtier

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:54:15 EDT 2011

When I am installing the trunk build over the most recent installer for
the web tier I get a php version conflict.

Also it seems that the php build is not part of the normal web tier install.

I cannot find any mapguide relevant information regarding the
installation of the php into the webtier.
Someone has pointers please? Is there a script or anything.

As there are so may install and readmes which are not relevant to the
mapguide setup
it would be really helpful if such an incompatible update would come
with some specific instructions how to make things work again.