[mapguide-internals] Problem with WebTier in trunk build - wrong handlername shows up in apache module - wrong httpd.conf????

UV uvwild at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:03:53 EDT 2011

Hello,

I managed to put the debugger on the webtier and put a breakpoint in the
static int mgmapagent_handler (request_rec *r) method.

     if (strcmp(r->handler, "mgmapagent_handler") != 0)  // NOXLATE

Now the funny thing is that a request from the mapadmin to the apache
server show up as a
+        r->handler    0x00dc0e88 "application/x-httpd-php"    const char *
value
which  leads into DECLINED from:

     if (strcmp(r->handler, "mgmapagent_handler") != 0)  // NOXLATE
     {
         return DECLINED;
     }

so somewhere the request configuration is wrong. I am no longer
surprised that my config is not doing anything.

However, this is way out of my expertise. I find those strings in the
httpd.conf but did not touch them......

Anyone got some ideas?