[mapguide-internals] CSS sprited legend images - RFC

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sun May 22 06:05:08 EDT 2011

Every legend image for a layer, or for a map?  I think it would be cool if
you could just do a single call to get the entire legend including icons as
JSON (gzip-compressed of course), which could then be used to build and
modify the DOM for the legend based on zoom level.  It'd have to be
re-fetched any time a new layer was added, but still...