[mapguide-internals] Re: Error CS0246 missing references to GeoAPI compiling Mapguide Maestro

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:51:19 EST 2012

I did do some messing around with the NetTopologySuite thirdparty library a
few weeks ago (I was trying to get a working ILMerged version of
NetTopologySuite + dependencies for .net Framework 4.0), which may have
caused some breakage if your svn wc happened to be at this particular
revision.

This has since been recified. The NetTopologySuite.Merged.dll in thirdparty
that is referenced by Maestro contains the GeoAPI and ProjNet code.

Also you should be using the .net 4.0 msbuild. I've updated the build.bat to
make sure this is the case.