[mapguide-internals] Mapguide Maestro trunk: error connecting to server

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:47:06 EST 2012

Hi all, hi Jackie,

I'm using Maestro compiled from trunk.
On Windows XP, I cannot connect to server anymore, the error reported is

"Provider not registered: Maestro.http".

Under Mono it works correctly.

My setup is a little strange since I want to run the binaries from
Linux and Windows and I compiled it under Windows.
I'm used to compile Maestro on a windows shared directory (it is a
directory on the Linux host and it seen as a shared directory in
Windows virtual machine).

Then I usually copy the directory out\Release on a local directory on
Windows to execute it and it has always works correctly, until now.

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Gabriele Monfardini