[mapguide-internals] Re: Upgrade to VC10 and GDAL 1.9

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Tue Jan 24 21:51:11 EST 2012

Hi Jackie,

Maybe Mars or Arthur can provide some insight?  I assume Autodesk must be maintaining 64 bit VC10 Apache binaries in their internal tree.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc121

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1818

For the build.bat/build64.bat is msbuild.exe available under a pure VC10 environment?