[mapguide-internals] Next MapGuide 2.4 release: Beta or RC?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:41:48 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I am planning to put out another MGOS 2.4 release soon (probably end of this
week).

Should we make this another beta or a Release Candidate? Most of the
remaining milestoned tickets are viewer and Fusion related, and there hasn't
been any reported tickets of show-stopper quality yet. Server and Web tier
have been solid in the grinder stress testing I've done.