[mapguide-internals] PATCH: Ticket#2032 - Selected Map Features remain visible after layer is turned off

Andy Zhang Andy.Zhang at autodesk.com
Tue Jun 26 19:09:21 PDT 2012

Thank you all for the feedbacks!
I create this ticket because one of our customer doesn't like this behavior. But because there are many use cases for the old behavior, my change is not good. I should not simply make selection invisible if layer is turned off. As Jackie said, maybe we can add another serverconfig.ini configuration property. I will create a new patch for review later. Thank you again!

Best Regards
Andy