[mapguide-internals] Small change to the rendering service test suite

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Tue Sep 25 07:42:12 PDT 2012

Nice enhancement.  Thanks Jackie.

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jackie Ng
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:27 AM
To: mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Small change to the rendering service test suite

Hi All,

Just a head's up in case I've broken someone's CI, I've updated the
Rendering Service unit tests so that all tests that render output images
have been parameterized, allowing us to run the full suite of tests against
all supported image formats (PNG, PNG8, GIF, JPG) instead of just PNG.

Where the tests previously created images in the form:
[filename].[extension], the tests now output images in the form:
[filename]_[imageformat].[extension]

For example: Annotation1.png now has 4 different versions produced:

 - Annotation1_PNG.png
 - Annotation1_PNG8.png
 - Annotation1_GIF.gif
 - Annotation1_JPG.jpg

Rinse and repeat for every test case that produces images.