[mapguide-internals] RFC 131 is ready for review

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:50:21 PST 2013

eMap is the technology related to the ActiveX DWF map viewer (Is this still
in MapGuide? I don't know myself. All I know is you needed ADR 2009
installed to use it)

I can't see how it would relate or affect this workflow you just described.
The main problem is the roundtripping of DWF files to/from AutoCAD/ADR.

I've seen ePlots from current MapGuide crash Design Review 2013, and I can
only suspect it's due to our super-old DWF Toolkit with the eMap cruft
hanging off of it preventing us from upgrading to a newer version of the
toolkit.

And the DWFx format has been out for how many years now? MapGuide still
can't consume them as Drawing Sources!