[mapguide-internals] Blocking issue in Mapguide 2.4

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:11:39 PST 2013

Hi Bruno,

In the interest of being more test-driven, I've added a test case to our
existing server test suite that exercises your described scenario. Where
possible, we should always try to expand our test suite, especially when
public APIs are involved.

I've attached a patch to the ticket that includes that test case.

I can't trigger this problem. Is your code similar to this test case?