[mapguide-internals] Blocking issue in Mapguide 2.4

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 19 10:26:22 PST 2013

I took a quick look and the fix looks reasonable.

Old behavior:  If a partial failure is detected the code writes a normal response (via call to EndExecution, which sets m_opCompleted to true) AND throws an exception (which I believe writes another response).

New behavior:  If a partial failure is detected the code no longer writes a normal response and will instead JUST throw the exception.

Your changes are to code that Jackie added when fixing ticket 649, so Jackie should also review your fix.  And of course also verify that the unit test Jackie added to the ticket will pass with your fix.

Walt