[mapguide-internals] Blocking issue in Mapguide 2.4

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:04:22 PST 2013

The patch looks fine to me too. I'll put this in.

I just realised my test case (and any other server-based Feature Service
test) does not actually exercise this code path (it's creating a *server*
impl of MgFeatureService that doesn't go through this code path).
Nevertheless, I did notice UpdateFeatures didn't get truly exercised in the
current server test suite, so I've re-purposed that test case to exercise
UpdateFeatures in a more general sense.