[mapguide-internals] PSC overhaul

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 06:05:29 PDT 2014

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

I have near-zero faith in project commitment from the current PSC make up
(of which half have already resigned in this thread), which is why I am
asking for a full reboot of the PSC (including myself) and not just a
replacement of the inactive members.

If you are committed to this project and you have the merit and reputation
among the MapGuide community to back it up, then you should be confident in
the MapGuide community to nominate/vote you back into the new PSC.