[mapguide-internals] PSC overhaul

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sun Jun 22 13:28:24 PDT 2014

There is an adopted process for changes to the PSC:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html

>From my read, the resignations were in accordance with this, but anything
further would require a change to this process be voted on through the
procedures also outlined on that page.

I'd personally be wary of a wholescale reboot, but it is clear that the
project does need some kind of re-animation, and it is certainly up the the
current PSC (Jackie, Zac, Haris) to decide whether this approach is
acceptable.  I may have missed a vote to bring Kevin in?

Jason