[mapguide-internals] Request as a project developer

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:49:24 PST 2017

Hi Simon,

PDFs of the required paperwork can be found here:

Individual CLA:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/Individual%20Contributor%20Agreement.pdf

Corporate CLA:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/Corporate%20Contributor%20Agreement.pdf

I think you would want to sign the individual CLA and mail it to the
enclosed address in the PDF.

I still have no response from OSGeo, so once you've signed the CLA and email
me a scanned copy of the document before mailing it, I'll take this as proof
of CLA submission and grant you the necessary commit access.