[mapguide-internals] Request as a project developer

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:15:20 PST 2017

Hi Simon,

After some discussions with OSGeo higher-ups, I've come to the conclusion
that since all the (non-thirdparty) source code in MapGuide have "(c)
Autodesk, Inc" at the top, it's probably not necessary to require any
Autodesk employees wanting to join the MapGuide project to have to sign CLAs
to assign copyright to a company they're already employees of.

So I've added your user id (simonliu) to the mapguide ldap group, you should
have commit access now to the MapGuide svn repository. Welcome aboard!