[mapguide-internals] Request as a project developer

Simon Liu simon.liu at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 21 16:41:14 PST 2017

Hi Jackie,

Great. Thank you very much.

BR,
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jackie Ng
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:15 PM
To: mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapguide-internals] Request as a project developer

Hi Simon,

After some discussions with OSGeo higher-ups, I've come to the conclusion that since all the (non-thirdparty) source code in MapGuide have "(c) Autodesk, Inc" at the top, it's probably not necessary to require any Autodesk employees wanting to join the MapGuide project to have to sign CLAs to assign copyright to a company they're already employees of.

So I've added your user id (simonliu) to the mapguide ldap group, you should have commit access now to the MapGuide svn repository. Welcome aboard!