[mapguide-trac] #615: Measure Tool does not work properly with MGOS 2.0.1 Fusion Layout using FireFox 3

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 2 10:33:09 EDT 2008

#615: Measure Tool does not work properly with MGOS 2.0.1 Fusion Layout using
FireFox 3
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  mrbgroup  |       Owner:
       Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
  Component:  Fusion    |     Version:  2.0.1
   Severity:  minor     |    Keywords:
External_id:            |
 My measure tool works fine in Internet Explorer 6 and 7, but I just used
 it in FireFox 3 with my Fusion template and the distances change in the
 task box, but the line does not show up between your mouse clicks.  Other
 users with MGOS 2.0.1 fushion sites, have confirmed the same thing happens
 on their sites as well.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/615>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>