[mapguide-trac] #615: Measure Tool does not work properly with MGOS 2.0.1 Fusion Layout using FireFox 3

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 2 22:18:21 EDT 2008

#615: Measure Tool does not work properly with MGOS 2.0.1 Fusion Layout using
FireFox 3
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mrbgroup  |         Owner:
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  new
Comment (by pagameba):

 I just tried to play with the z-index values and discovered that the map
 viewport has no z-index (in my sample this was a div with id
 Map_OpenLayers_Viewport), I changed it with firebug to have a z-index of 0
 and voila, the measure tool started working.

 I have opened http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/86 to follow up with
 firefox 3 testing in fusion for the 1.1 release.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/615#comment:1>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>