[mapguide-trac] #693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values - MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 11 17:43:15 EDT 2008

#693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values -
MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448
-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------
 Reporter:  cgountanis                                           |         Owner:
     Type:  defect                                               |        Status:  new
Comment (by cgountanis):

 I could only test on MapGuide Ent 2009 at the molment.

 search.aspx
 Line 72 There is a : before ;. Also the get setclientip and setclientagent
 did not work on this version of MapGuide. THis may only be an issue with
 Enterprise version 2009.

 Line 154 There is a PHP style $ sign on locale which I think will casue
 issues.

 search.php
 When you run a search you get internal error. I assume this is due to me
 running MapGuide 2009 Enterprise and not the latest version of MapGuide
 Open Source as well. I don't think the older version have SetClient or
 GetLocalizedString.

 To simplify there is no reason to show (null) or any text for that matter.
 The important part is the IsNull if statement preventing the viewer from
 crashing. A simple IsNull = true {val=""} would do fine. That might
 simplify versioning right now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/693#comment:3>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>