[mapguide-trac] #693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values - MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 11 16:59:45 EDT 2008

#693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values -
MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448
-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------
 Reporter:  cgountanis                                           |         Owner:
     Type:  defect                                               |        Status:  new
Comment (by tomfukushima):

 Thanks for suggested fix.  I had to rework it so that it didn't have
 constant strings (globalization) and also added it to the Java
 environment. As there are no steps or data to reproduce the problem, I
 will have to rely on someone to test this.

  1. Please put the "en" file in the !WebServerExtensions/www/localized
 folder.
  1. Put the .php/.asp/.jsp file in the
 !WebServerExtensions/www/mapviewerphp or mapviewernet or mapviewerjava
 folder (depends on your install).

 Once I have all three versions verified, I will get it reviewed further
 and submit. If you are testing it please make sure you have a case where
 the "(Null)" strings show up.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/693#comment:2>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>