[mapguide-trac] #693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values - MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 10 17:40:49 EDT 2008

#693: PHP and ASP AJAX viewer fixes needed for simple search on NULL values -
MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448
-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------
 Reporter:  cgountanis                                           |         Owner:
     Type:  defect                                               |        Status:  new
Old description:

> AJAX Viewer Fixes for PHP and ASP.NET - Value for property is null. -
> MgProxyFeatureReader.GetProperty line 448
>
> Will these changes or something like this be implemented in the next
> release of the basic AJAX viewer? We really should not have to edit
> the ajaxviewer* code every implementation. Causes many problems with
> services packs updates and organization.
>

> PHP - Add if statement around the switch($propType) area.
> Line 158
> if ($features->IsNull($propName))
> {
> $val="(null)";
> }
> else
> {
>

> ASP.NET - Add if statement around the switch (propType) area.
> Line 163
> if(features.IsNull(prop))
> {
> val = "(Null)";
> }
> else
> {

New description:

 AJAX Viewer Fixes for PHP and ASP.NET - Value for property is null. -
 !MgProxyFeatureReader.!GetProperty line 448

 Will these changes or something like this be implemented in the next
 release of the basic AJAX viewer? We really should not have to edit
 the ajaxviewer* code every implementation. Causes many problems with
 services packs updates and organization.

 PHP - Add if statement around the switch($propType) area.
 {{{

 Line 158
 if ($features->IsNull($propName))
 {
 $val="(null)";
 }
 else
 {

 }}}

 ASP.NET - Add if statement around the switch (propType) area.
 Line 163

 {{{

 if(features.IsNull(prop))
 {