[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #2106: MAPGUIDE Error: Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and password.

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 3 23:13:41 PDT 2012

#2106: MAPGUIDE Error: Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and
password.
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  baban      |       Owner:  admin
       Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
  Component:  Map Admin  |     Version:  2.1.0
   Severity:  major      |    Keywords:  Mapguide Site Administrator
External_id:             |
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Hello Sir/Madam,

 Greetings !

 I have done installation of MAPGUIDE on centos 5.4 linux but  When I try
 to login in the MapGuide Site Administrator, I receive this error :
 Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and password.
 I am ensure that all services/daemons are working fine
 username : Administrator
 Passowrd : admin

 Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2106>
MapGuide Open Source <http://mapguide.osgeo.org/>