[Mapguide-trac] [mapguide-trac] #2445: Preveiw Legend error message, no working Public URL link with Windows 7 setup

MapGuide Open Source trac_mapguide at osgeo.org
Sun May 11 19:35:51 PDT 2014

#2445: Preveiw Legend error message, no working Public URL link with Windows 7
setup
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  WEK              |         Owner:
     Type:  defect           |        Status:  closed

Comment(by WEK):

 Thanks, I believe I applied the fix correctly. Changed the two lines in
 Legend.js. Rebooted, shut down server etc but still get error message with
 flexible layouts. Ajax viewer has no such problems. See attachment for
 error message and fix code in Legend.js

 Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2445#comment:4>