[mapguide-users] Win2003 fcgi Install Issue and Solution

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Apr 7 19:51:01 EDT 2006

Heh.

The makepackage.php file shows how to automate the exporting of
packages.  When I get a chance, I'm going to see if I can create a
script that can be run via PHP-CLI to do this from the command line:

[add authentication info here]

$siteServerAddress = $site->GetSiteServerAddress();
$serverAdmin = new MgServerAdmin();
$serverAdmin->Open( $siteServerAddress, $userInfo );

[error checking stuff snipped]

set_time_limit(0);
$resource = new MgResourceIdentifier( $completeFolderName );
$serverAdmin->MakePackage( $resource, $packageName, "" );
$serverAdmin->Close();

Very cool!

$siteServerAddress = $site->GetSiteServerAddress();
$serverAdmin = new MgServerAdmin();
$serverAdmin->Open( $siteServerAddress, $userInfo );

set_time_limit(0);
$serverAdmin->LoadPackage( $packageName );
$serverAdmin->Close();

I'm thinking that this process could easily be built as a .Net
executable as well...

Jason