New Make Package tool is great

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sat Apr 8 14:49:45 EDT 2006

I just used the newly available Make Package option in the Admin tool and it
worked great.  I was able to create a package from a root folder on a
clients machine, download it to my local machine and put it in the Packages
folder and then loaded it through my local Admin tool.  I then checked
everything in Studio and it worked perfectly.  Thanks Autodesk for adding
this ability, it will definately make my job easier!