argument is null

alucas at srtec.com alucas at srtec.com
Mon Apr 10 20:27:04 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I tried to load resources using SetResources command from
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/index.html following the
instructions that bill dhimitri write in this post:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/servlet/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=321
I get the same error than occurs when loading resources with Studio
"Argument is null".
I tried to load SHPs and SDFs (I think that only works for 3.0), with some
files, le resource is loaded, and when I refresh studio workspace, the
resource appears but, when I try to create a layer with this resource, I
obtain the same error. With other files, I get the error when I submit the
form in mapagent site.

I attach one screenshot...

Thanks.

Antonio Lucas