[mapguide-users] RE: RE: MapGuide OS with Google Earth

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Apr 13 11:45:32 EDT 2006

That's great about reading features quicker via the API.  I had to
generalize almost all of my data in order to avoid Google Earth timeout
issues waiting for the network link to respond while the code was
processing.  That should help partially solve that problem.

Regarding MapGuide Server versions, I am using theRC1 build from last week,
but never saw the number of feature limitation in prior builds either.

Andy