[mapguide-users] Mapguide Web Studio

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:10:06 EDT 2006

Michael,

According to newjim's post from a few days ago, you need to uninstall
the webserverextensions first before installing the 1.0.1 version.
See:

http://www.nabble.com/MapGuide-Open-Source-1.0.1-Released-tf2010637.html#a5543620

To answer your other question, Webstudio is a javascript and HTML
application that provides a subset of the Autodesk Mapguide Studio
application's functionality.

zak

--
Zak James