Video tool needed

newjim joleary.public at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:05:52 EDT 2006

We are using Clipstream videos in combination with maps. The video shows the
view of islands from a helicopter and the map refreshes with a pin to show
the location of the helicopter.

We have found that the Clipstream, a Java applet, causes instability with
the map refreshing, due to the high processing of the Java and also the
JavaScript processing on the map frame. Can anyone recommend a non-java
video tool? I am thinking of Flash, for example.

Thanks