Access and Mapguide

Jean-François Laflèche arrow22 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:26:32 EDT 2006

I have found a solution to this problem!  It seems that the best way to join
an access database to an sdf file is by joining a key auto number (long
interger type) column from the database, to the corresponding key field from
the sdf.  I hope this will work for others and will help out all those that
have come accross the same problem.

However, it would be too great if all my problems were solved.  The problem
that I've come accross this time is when trying to create a point layer
using both a feature class and the geometry from an access database.  I
suspect the problem to be purely in terms of the format used for the
coordinates (I use double, as the samples seem to use this as well).
However, nothing shows up.  If anyone knows how to do this, it would be
greatly appreciated!  thank you

JF