[mapguide-users] Re: Access and Mapguide

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Aug 4 09:55:53 EDT 2006

Ah yes...I should have asked you about your table / field names....I've
pointed out that 'space' bug in the FDO before, but it has yet to get
fixed. You can't have spaces in your table of field names (though,
fields not used for geometry can have spaces)...they don't need to be in
caps though.

I don't particularly want to add another field to my database....I'm
totally content without using that FDO just yet, because for me, it's
really slow. But maybe that should be listed as another bug.

As for your last comment, I've seen that listed as an enhancement
request for future releases...so hopefully, it will get implimented as
some point.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*