web server extensions test failure and cannot load sheboygan

Nutsch, Bob D. bnutsch at nd.gov
Fri Aug 4 11:26:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a fresh install of MapGuide Open Source 1.0.1 on XP.  I have
installed the MapGuide Server and MapGuide Web Server Extensions.  I
have selected to use the Bundled Configuration and have selected to use
PHP.

I then ran the following test:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=ENUMERAT
ERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURCEID=Library://&TYPE=&DEPTH=-1
which returns as per the doco XML resources.

I then ran the following test:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php and I was able to
successfully login and view the tools within the administrator tool.

Now my problems.  When I try to test the web server extensions with
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerajax/ajaxviewer.WEBLAYOUT=Librar
y://ATest.WebLayout instead of the message regarding 'Resource was not
found: Library://ATest.WebLayout' I get "Internal Server Error" on the
returned page.

I continue anyway.  :-)  I try loading the Sheboygan.mgp package, but
when I click on the Load Package link I get: "Not Found
The requested URL /mapguide/mapadmin/Load was not found on this server."

If anyone has an idea of what is happening I'd sure appreciate the help.
I suspect the two problems are related.

Thanks!

Bob