Stylization Error

Marcus Spurkel mspurkel at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 4 23:58:54 EDT 2006

I just finished compiling the latest svn trunk code (to see if I can get
MySQL connectivity under FDO 3.2).  Everything seems to have gone well.
The administrator works and the ajaxviewersample comes up, although the
display frame remains blank when I try to look at the sample map.
A check on the server console shows:

 2605231008 Error during stylization of layer CityLimits

 2605231008 Error during stylization of layer Hydrography

 2605231008 Error during stylization of layer Islands

 2605231008 Error during stylization of layer Districts

Is the svn trunk code no longer compatible with the Sheboygan demo?

-Marcus