Experiences with Oracle Spatial

Joel Carranza jec at gatekeeper.com
Tue Aug 8 12:48:16 EDT 2006

Bob,

I apologize if this is an incorrect forum for these questions. I would again
respectfully repeat my request for Autodesk to setup an Autodesk discussion
group specifically for Enterprise. As it stands now, with the chatter from
both products in one stream, it is almost entirely unusable. My general
impression of the forum is that, regarding Enterprise issues, people are not
getting any feedback on their problems.

Of course, I may be biased. My last question remains undiscussed (see
http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=486000)
and the very issue of splitting the discussion groups (see
http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=485891) remains
unanswered by Autodesk.

To answer your question specifically though, I have an Oracle 10g database
(10.1.0.05) and I am talking to it through a 10.1.0.02 client (full Oracle
client, not Instant Client).

Thanks,
Joel