[mapguide-users] mapagent operation=QUERYMAPFEATURES

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 9 20:12:16 EDT 2006

The input point is probably not *exactly* equal to the feature point and hence a point query with Intersects will not work. I would use a small rectangle query with the EnvelopeIntersects or Intersects operation. Note that by small rectangle, I don't mean a zero size rectangle, but something with width and height of say 1e-6 for example.

Traian