[mapguide-users] ECW and Raster Provider

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Aug 10 02:03:13 EDT 2006

Bump.  I normally don't do this, but since there was no response to this, I
thought I would re-raise the issue before submitting an artifact to project
tracker.  Autodesk, are there known issues with the raster provider and
ECW's?  If not, should I submit an artifact or does anyone have any
suggestions on fixes?

Thank you.

Andy