[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source with Java and Servlets ?

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Thu Aug 17 13:03:34 EDT 2006

I got same errors trying to use the class file with in Coldfusion. Would
love to use CFObject...

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.