[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source with Java and Servlets ?

Scott Reisdorf reisdorf1 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 17 18:06:41 EDT 2006

Chris,
I got the Java Tomcat/Apache scenario to work using servlets.  This info
might help with your Coldfusion class issue.
You need to take the MapGuide jars and dll files and place them outside
the Server context (i.e. outside the Tomcat Home dir).  Then set your
System Path to include this directory.  Thus it will get loaded only
once by the System Path and you wont get the  Class Loader problem.

-scott