[mapguide-users] MapGuide Web Studio

Nicol Hermann mapserver at geoworld.de
Tue Aug 22 12:13:59 EDT 2006

Andy,
many thanks for your answer!
It was an new installation with the php config flag.
Is it possible that WebStudio is missing in the source code tar-archive?
As mentioned i also could not find any hint to webstudio in the
directories after extracting them form the the archive.
Anyway i will try the subversion branch.
Thanks again
Nicol

--
GIS-Tip!