[mapguide-users] MapGuide Web Studio

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Tue Aug 22 12:25:25 EDT 2006

You could also download the Open Source Full version and grab the web studio
from that. I believe it's just unencrypted web files ("C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\webstudio").

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.