Mapguide Enterprise

Gary Henderson Gary.Henderson at scotent.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 11:17:44 EDT 2006

I have setup Mapguide Enterprise and I am trying to access the sample
applications but I get the following error:
Resource was not found:
Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganAsp.WebLayout
Resource was not found:
Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganAsp.WebLayout Exception
occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line 476
in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionM
anager.cpp
I am using Windows 2003/IIS
Thanks

Gary

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address and Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

Message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.