[mapguide-users] FDO provider for ODBC

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Aug 23 10:03:33 EDT 2006

I can definitely say that you're not alone with that performance issue.
I've found the ODBC FDO to be extremely slow as well. For my purposes, I
decided to just manually make my layer, and I'll just rebuild it
manually whenever I've got to add a new point. It was just too slow
using that provider.

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*