[mapguide-users] MySQL and Mapguide Studio

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Thu Aug 24 09:37:36 EDT 2006

Did you try coping the libmySQL.dll to the studio/server FDO folders and
installing the MySQL ODBC driver? Not sure if the ODBC driver is needed but
when I copied the libmySQL.dll to the FDO folders on both Studio and Server
everything worked.

On a side note:
If you want to get fancy you can always have a central place for your FDP
and use the server config file to point to that location. For example I have
Map, Studio and Server all using the same FDOs.

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.