How to Find/List ResourceIds in the Repository ?

Scott Reisdorf reisdorf1 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 24 13:31:55 EDT 2006

Is there a way to query the Repository and find a given Feature Source
or Resource Id, or List all ResourceIds for a specified Repository Path?

I want to check to see if a particular FeatureSource is available in the
Repository.  I would like to be able to search all the Layers or
FeatureSources in the Repository and see if a specific one exists.  The
only service calls I can find require you specify a ResourceID; however
if I want to scan a complete directory within the Repository to find a
specific ResourceId how would I accomplish this?

-scott