[mapguide-users] RE: Random startup bug ...

François Van Der Biest francois.van-der-biest at onf.fr
Fri Aug 25 04:04:34 EDT 2006

Hi all, and thanks for your answer Trevor,

I found the solution to my problem this morning : After  reading
features in the featureReader object, I was closing it, using
$featureReader->Close(), which kind of destroys the session.
Weird, isnt it ?

So I just commented the "closing line", and everything works fine now.

F.