[mapguide-users] Tool tips and Labeling

sukalyan chakraborty chakraborty.sarkar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:16:03 EDT 2006

thanks a lot i've done it using command promp also but not as administrator
as the user
mentioning
*psql -U postgres swift -f "D:\roads.sql"*
and i can also logged in using pgadmin wizard

thanks Jhon.. Thanks a lot ..

thanks jhon you have solved my most of the problems.

now again i'm asking about using postgresql data in mapguide.
i'm using MG studio 2007

i've loded the OSGeo.OGR.0.1 provider. but i don't know how can i use this.

one more thing: i also want to prepare the postgresql database for using
Dijkstras algo for shortest path & will be implemented in mapguide using
OSGeo.OGR.0.1 provider.

Is there any brief solution with u?

i've already extracted libdijkstra.dll inside C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\8.1\lib
and
loaded the dijkstra.sql and dijkstra_postgis.sql successfully.

now what should be my next steps..

thanks a lot again

--
Thanks A Lot