[mapguide-users] Tool tips and Labeling

Johann Muller johannfm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:22:22 EDT 2006

I dont know postgres/postgis well enough, but im guessing its using the
windows account that you have logged in with, in this case Administrator.

*psql **-U postgres -W **-d my_db -f country.sql
-U *spec*ifies user account
-W prompt for password

*Otherwise you  can use PgAdmin, open the database that you want yo use
and open the sql window, load the sql script file and run it.